Your first visit to Robert Hawkins, D.M.D. involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you and your medical/health history. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice paperwork, payment policies and more. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in oral and maxillofacial dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print, fill out, and sign: Patient Information Form, HIPAA forms, and Financial Responsibility form. They are all available at the links below. Bring these completed forms along with you to your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: The General Anesthesia Reminder form and the Post-Operative Instructions form are for informational purposes only. You need not bring these to your appointment.
- Patient Information Form
- Financial Responsibility Form
- General Anesthesia Reminder
- Post-Operative Instructions Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
We are at the corner of Jungermann Rd. & Hospital Dr. in a gray office building.
We share a building with Podiatry Associates and their sign is very prominent outside. If you see it, you've found us!